Instant Classic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Instant Classic clan boards.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

Already a member but...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rancid [

Already a member but... Empty
PostSubject: Already a member but...   Already a member but... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:59 am

Im already a member but while I wait for my confirmation, I thought I would fill out your ap anyway, just so you all might get to know me a bit better.

PSN ID: ns2so

How long I've been playing Socom: This is my first SOCOM, however I like it so much I went out and bought CA

Type of player I am: I am trying to make the transition from run n gun to mixed. up to this point I am all run n gun....trying though

How often / when I play: Every day/night...too often

Who I know in iC*: Nobody, got recruited off of GB

Why I am interested in joining Instant Classic: You appear to be a good group of guys that are older and more mature. You have fun together without being too serious or too laid back....a good balance.

Other Information:I am a very streaky player...i might beast it one match and the totaly suck the next, be patient before you judge me! lol
Back to top Go down
Stephens_
[iC*] Leader
Stephens_

PostSubject: Re: Already a member but...   Already a member but... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:35 pm

Welcome to the clan. I hope to get into some games with you soon and get to know your tendencies.
Back to top Go down
https://instantclassic.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Already a member but...   Already a member but... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:46 pm

welcome to the team

kill-tec
Back to top Go down
CptD1ck
Co-Leader
CptD1ck

PostSubject: Re: Already a member but...   Already a member but... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:31 pm

hey rancid i enjoy your wanting strategy but i am waiting to get a core group of guys on at once so there is no excuses for not knowing it. we need to have as many of us there as possible. try to be patient
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Already a member but...   Already a member but... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Already a member but...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Instant Classic :: Recruiting-
Jump to: