Instant Classic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Instant Classic clan boards.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegister

Who we are and what we are looking for.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ELEMENT_111
Co-Leader
ELEMENT_111

Who we are and what we are looking for. Empty
PostSubject: Who we are and what we are looking for.   Who we are and what we are looking for. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:44 pm

We are looking for chill active and committed members, to fill out our roster. Trash talking and put downs inner clan will not be tolerated, positive feedback creates best results. Our goal is to war one to two times a night and most of us are on between 10pm and 2pm eastern weeknights and as much as possible on the weeknends. We don't use skype in wars, but do use it for our war recaps to work on improvement. We believe skype creates too much in war hostility and without it we have more team unity and awareness. We play as a team and not as individuals, most of our clan can put up 20+ a round but personal feats aren't our focus, wins as a team are. If you are interested in joining our clan please visit our recruiting forum at https://instantclassic.forumotion.com/recruiting-f3/ and post an application. We feel the members who take the time to join our clan discussion board are more committed and long term. We look forward to hearing from any new players interested.

You can add me ingame at PSN - ELEMENT_111
or AIM me at sockos77
Back to top Go down
Stephens_
[iC*] Leader
Stephens_

Who we are and what we are looking for. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who we are and what we are looking for.   Who we are and what we are looking for. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:17 pm

Good stuff, Element.

Anyone that is interested, you can also contact me on PSN at Stephens_ or through aim at whodrm

Hope to bring some of you aboard very soon.
Back to top Go down
https://instantclassic.forumotion.com

Who we are and what we are looking for.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Instant Classic :: Recruiting-
Jump to: